Today I learned that this award exists. It seems like a great way to encourage people to keep blogging, Hence the title. It seems to me like a really nice way to show support for one another. I have learned that the community of bloggers on this site are lovely and encouraging people 🙂 I greatly appreciate all the lovely and encouraging people who read my stories. I’m relatively new at this and it’s nice to know that people are able to enjoy reading about my adventures… misadventures? Anyway I’d like to spread some support and encouragement too!
Thanks so much to Dear Lily June for the nomination! This lady is a wonderful writer and an even better mom. She has a lot of really beautiful and insightful things to say in her letters to her daughter. Check out her blog! You’ll be glad you did 🙂
I would like to nominate some blogger’s whose posts I’ve enjoyed reading!
- O-Pen-U-Nated– A relatively new blogger as well and one who should absolutely continue to write! Her elooquently written posts cover a wide range of topics from personal stories to clever insights and opinions about the world today. Always a joy to read 🙂
- Ben’s Bitter Blog– Ben is, as he promises, bitter about the world. He does a great job of reminding me that it’s ok to enjoy complaining! Because let’s be honest… who doesn’t LOVE to complain. He’s got a great sense of humor and I always enjoy reading his witty and sarcastic posts.
- Feeding Squirrels on My Way to Work– This blogger has been at it for a while and does a great job 🙂 If you, as I do, commute to work car free… you’ll find this bloggers trials and tribulations super relatable. But it’s not just about the commute! It feels to me like reading a journal and it’s a joy to get a glimpse into someone else’s life.
- The Crafty Mummy– I love DIY crafts and this blog is best resource. This lady is seriously skilled and it’s really inspiring to see all the wonderful project’s she completes. The best part is she encourages you to attempt these crafts as well and teaches you how!
- When Life Gives You Harvard- This very personal blog reminds you of all the joys and struggles of your college years. This lady is a fantastic writer and seems like a wonderfully thoughtful and compassionate person. I find her posts super relatable, intelligent, honest, and so fun to read!
The Encouraging Thunder Award: Here’s the Jist…
As the nominee, you should:
• post the Award on your blog and add the logo.
• Pass it on by nominating others (five is the suggested number).
•Thank the person that nominated you; also add their URL to your post for ping back.
•Mention your purpose for blogging.